The Capitalist Game...

My Son,

The world we know today is based on capitalist idealism.  The more money you have, the richer you will be.  Without real money based on physical gold, we were mere like a current... a wave in an ocean... Without proper equipment, You will be carried by the wave along with millions of others who seek quick escape to wealth.  Many have drown in Forex including myself.  Therefore.... Be wise when you put your feet into these Forex waters.

I have seen the game of capitalism in my eyes. How they manipulate the currency exchange to become their true ocean. And them to actually have the biggest ark and we, mere a small boat.

Herewith I share with my you my latest findings on how volatile Forex Exchange could be...



Initial Investment: USD10k
Value Closing: 110k
Total Profit: 100k

Currency Trade:
GBP/USD

Trading Timeframe:
 12 Months


"Creating Algorithm is Creating Magic"


Comments

Popular Posts