Along This Road

I am still here... Hundreds of test... Thousands of Dollars lost... Trying my best to acquire the best method from my robot...

In the end... During the last week of last Ramadhan... I found an interesting combinations. The test is in five years range between 2010 until 2014.  The initial capital is $10k. Till the end of 2014 the capital has increases dramatically to $3.2M.

I sent the result to one of my colleague who is also a friend with passion of being able to be financially free. With different instrument off course; him with gold.

He said that even if your calculation were correct and the algorithm does survive the 5 years roller-coaster ride... That doesn't ensure that it would survive 2015 onwards... As the market is so volatile that it could somehow eat u alive... Again... Like last time.

I sat on my own in UTeM masjid after prayer that evening.... Thinking what would I do next.... The result looks delicious. From $10k to $3.2M is more than just good investment.... It is GREAT...

Here I am.... Sitting in TH building in JB. Opening my TH account. Watching pilgrims going to Mekah... My heart melts.... I want to go there.... Soon... With my mother.... And probably.... With someone I called a beloved wife.

-Hakim-

Comments

Popular Posts