Profit and Loss for 3-days Trade

Salam and hye...

I'd like to thank you for being here... visiting my blog. Well, like i said... i will share with you my profit and loss... for the last 3 days, i've made usd53 so far...

I guess that is some money taking into account that i started with only usd100.  I already started dreaming of mentoring my friends... It will really impressed them if I can let them have their usd100 capital in a week of trading.... :-)

In reality Forex is just like other business... daredevil in forex thinks there's always opportunity in the trading that they can grab... i like to say that probably i'm part of the daredevil... and perhaps that's why i'm still not rich! :-)

I've learned my lesson.  Greed will only worsen things... therefore, I'm happy to have Intelfx team behind me tellling me that my daredevil stunts won't work when they're around.

Fuh!... I almost trade every penny I have... well it is a free money anyway....  Thank you Intelfx... you make me a discipline trader...

Thank you Mr. Azuan, Mr. Kamal, Mr. Mazelan, Mr. Rasyid and several others in Intelfx for giving me the 'life' I badly needed in this business.


It's Me
-Hakimi-

Comments

Popular Posts