How My Algorithm Works

This algorithm is smart. Simply put, I am a good trader and making money. But due to my human nature of greed and emotionally (sometimes) unstable, I made few mistakes in my trade last time. and unfortunately that blunder is so huge that it consume most of my investment in Forex trading.

This algorithm works like an expert who never sleep. It runs all day long and all night long.  It calculates pivot points all the time. It draws that pivot line all the time. It also monitor that Moving Average line all the time. Ah... and it also monitor that candlestick movement 24/7 and perhaps the best thing is it can sense (calculate) when the market is going to change its direction. That is why I call this algorithm as Smart Algorithm.

In a nutshell, if last time I was making money on Forex using my human brain and my skills, now I am making money on gold market using my 'Smart Algorithm' which is also a copycat of myself, a trader with years of trading experience. It just that this algorithm works all the time, even when I was asleep, even when I was not around.

and it does making profit!

P/s: I attached a snapshot of floating profit for your view.





Happy Trading and Wassalam.


Home
7.07pm

Comments

Popular Posts