Market Drone Scores on Small Caps Stocks

Assalam/Hello,

Early this morning, something has triggered a staggering movement of Bitcoin. I was quite busy doing something else last night, having dinner with my potential PhD supervisor and a good friend, Dr. Hariri... That's why i was not fully aware of Fundamental Analysis (News) on Cryptocurrency.  Dr. Hariri is a financial expert in Malaysia and i was delighted to have had dinner with him as our conversation were mostly about the rise of Blockchain technology and Bitcoin. I will write a special post on this staggering Bitcoin movement.

Then when i arrived to my office this morning as usual the first thing i will be checking will be my Market Drone.  My drone did score few target last night on #BHP and #GOLD.


The drone were also on target on several other stocks such as #CSCO, #EBAY and #UBS and several others before US market closed this morning local time.



Last night (local time) success by the drones were not a surprise.  I knew they would score.  I just wanna know how much they score... and how can i improve the score. 


Have a nice day traders.... :-)




-Hakim-
Developer
Market Drone

Comments

Popular Posts