Reaching USD4000+ Profit

Assalam.... good afternoon,

I've got problem to start my car this morning.  It sucks as i have a talk to attend to... it sucks but it was my own fault to let the small problem of oxygen sensor unattended, as now my engine can hardly start because the sensor were broken and cannot detect oxygen movement into the engine and therefore did not send any signal to my car's computer box telling it how much petrol needed to be supplied to the engine chamber. No petrol means very difficult to start the engine. My bad... plus advises from an asshole friend for telling me that it is a small problem and will not affect my car performance. 

Let's stop there. I wanted to tell you guys that my algorithm works. After hundreds of data trial.  I have managed to offload some of the most volatile stocks from my list. I am currently very much keeping tab on buying and selling small caps stocks, plus precious metal and cryptocurrency. 

For month of November... Most of my profits were made from cryptocurrency. The drone works great on gold and and small caps stocks. Giving me perfect score of trend forecast with profit.

NOT bad for a USD3000 starter to get sucked by the market of high volatility from big caps stocks and stupid international currency market. Last two weeks my capital is only about USD2000+... I lost almost USD1000 in few days on both big caps stocks and shitty currency trade.

I am now more focus on letting my drone alone on its course.  Let it fly autopilot and me counting my profit. Let see what i can achieve end of December 2017.  


Comments

Popular Posts